What I was thinking what I wanted to do with my blog for the rest of the semester I knew I had to find something that I liked to do, otherwise I wouldn’t stay on task. This made me think back to a class I took called Digital Approaches to Fine Art, which I liked a lot. The class had to do with manipulating images with Adobe Photoshop and even making animations. I decided that I will do either 2 photoshopped photos a week or 1 animation and see what I come up with. If you want to check out my project from adobe photoshop go to http://kylesblog.umwblogs.org/. I will also put one here to show.

Made from a simple picture of crumbled ball of paper.

3 Responses to “Project Idea”

1. Jenn says:

This looks like it will be a really interesting project! Are you also going to post the steps and process that you took to create the final project? I think that would really add something more personal… 🙂

2. Claire says:

oo, Photoshop. As I do not have that technology on my computer, I look forward to learning what one can do with it. Don’t be afraid to challenge yourself!

3. Lindsay says:

I have a few friends who took digital approaches to fine art. I’ve heard it’s really fun, but never really knew what it was all about/what you actually learn. I’m interested to see what you come up with since you’re not starting from scratch with a new skill.